Top California Beach Destinations For Your Next Travel
You would like to enjoy some time outside during the warm summer while you’re in California. You might be considering what to do on a hot sunny day. Consider visiting a museum. A perfect moment to travel than the summer exists. Perhaps you are on the hunt for Laguna Beach vacation rentals. Then, a vacation to the beach is a necessity during the hot summer.
With several things to do in Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco, California is a popular tourist destination. Many travelers desire to soak in the sights, go swimming, or hang out with others during the summer festivals held on California’s beaches. The beach resorts are wonderful because you can spend an enjoyable one or two nights gazing at the sea there, a privilege you don’t often experience in the city. To fully enjoy the summer, we’ll go over the top beaches in California below that are worth exploring.
- Zuma Beach, Malibu – Zuma Beach is a wonderful place to spend the summer. The beach itself doesn’t have any amazing marine life or rock formations. Even so, the location and its surroundings make it one of California’s best beaches, if not the best. Malibu is well recognized for being a location mentioned in songs and book titles. There are beautiful beaches there that provide artists inspiration. Zuma Beach is frequently used as a backdrop for movies because of its stunning natural surroundings. Before jumping into the beach, you must cross the huge cliffs that are behind it. Anyone who likes swimming, sightseeing, or sunbathing should visit this location.
- Laguna Beach, Southwest Orange County – It’s the cleanest beach in the whole country, in addition to being one of the best beaches California has to offer. Laguna Beach is located about midway between San Diego and Los Angeles, which are 50 miles apart. The beach is kept up properly, making it appear to be a resort than a natural beach.
The atmosphere at the beach is enhanced by the seawater’s remarkable calmness and clarity. Families and friends often go surfing and snorkeling at this beach. While unwinding on the beach, there’s no need to worry because Laguna Beach is well situated near several eateries that serve a variety of cuisines.
- Main Beach, Santa Cruz – This beach is made for the kind of summertime beach holiday you have in mind. Being here looks as if it could be straight out of a nineties action movie with the white sand beach, palm trees, warm air, and low tides. Moreover, there are amusement parks close by where children may have a blast all day. It’s also common to participate in beach activities like beach volleyball, surfing, and snorkeling. If you’re a beginner and would like to start learning, you better bring your surfboard.
- Pfeiffer Beach, Big Sur – This beach, which is situated in Big Sur, California, is stunning because of its clear ocean, calm tides, and white sand beaches. The most distinctive feature of this beach is the rock formations. One of the amazing views you get to enjoy is a big rock in the distance that resembles a fortress.
Because they are among the best beach resorts in California, these establishments also contribute to the beach’s popularity as a tourist destination. Plus, this beach offers several beach-themed activities, such as ATV rides and beach volleyball.
- Baker Beach, San Francisco – One of the nicest beaches in California to visit is this one that is positioned underneath the bridge because it gives you much perspective. The massive Golden Gate Bridge contributes to the California vibe at the beach. Additionally, it’s a fantastic location to get your first pictures of the bridge.
- The high tides on this beach prohibit swimming, but it’s still a lovely sight, especially at night. When that happens, the bridge highlights the shore, enhancing its beauty.